Tuesday, November 6, 2012

This would be done if my behavioral endocrinology book were on e-reader

Although I am not citrate-intolerant (I make an enzyme to metabolize citrate), citrate intolerance's symptoms are the result of excessive concentrations of intestinal citrate. Therefore, I am glad I researched my thought that citrate used as a preservative in tomato paste may damage my villi, resulting in a decreased absorption of nutrients from my guts' surface.

After eating grass-fed beef, I conceived of the idea that a stimulating effect of AVP hormone on serotonergism might cause a marginalized valuation of actualizing biological faculties regardless of such actualizations' impacts; acetyl-L-carnitine increases the utilization of free fatty acids by neurons' mitochondria1.

1http://www.pnas.org/content/95/16/9562.short

No comments:

Post a Comment